FREE UK ON SITE TRAINING PROGRAMMES are endorsed by the Royal College of Occupational Therapy
“Solving eating, drinking & other activity challenges with assistive technology solutions for people with complex conditions.”
An experienced trainer will come to your chosen site and by the end of the course students will have gained knowledge and understanding of:
– The principles of viscous damping technology and its application to clients with ataxia and tremor
– How a modular approach tailors the technology to individual client needs
– What benefits power assistance have to client functionality and how power assistance benefits clients with limited sucking ability
– How clinical evidence supports the case and learn its conclusions especially in regards to funding justification
– The principals of non return valve technology for drinking and its application to the client
Courses are designed to run for approximately 2 hours for a minimum of 5 delegates and a maximum of 20 delegates per session. Course notes are provided and certificates are emailed on completion for CPD. Please note that these courses are only available currently in the United Kingdom.
This is a small selection of the feedback received from the courses run previously
“A really useful training session. The certificate is good for my CPD folder”
"Thank you. It was very helpful training." OT in Northumbria
"I have had very positive feedback following this training, all staff that attended were very impressed."