Neater Drinkers, drinking aids, allow people with limited head movement the ability to drink when out or at home.
- Long straws drinking aids can be bent to position close to the mouth
- Sucking is made easier with a non-return valve inside
- Powered pumped drinking aid version available (also suitable for puréed food)
- The Neater Drinker Metallic is thermally insulated and fits most cup holders
- Stable non-slip bases
- Wheelchair cup holder attachments
- Straw holding attachments
The Neater Drinkers are drinking aids designed over many years to enable users who lack the ability to drink from a cup or glass due to tremors, weakness or limited head mobility. These drinking aids have been evolved to provide a number of solutions from our original ceramic Neater Drinker through to our new Neater Steady Double Straw. Each development has been designed with the user in mind, to make their lives that much easier and enable a simple but effective route to hydration and nutrition.
*We are pleased to offer FREE home assessments on many of our products, however this does not extend to smaller products such as Neater Drinkers.
Neater Power Drinker Drinking Aid
Designed and developed to provide a solution for users with weak sucking ability or poor lip closure the Neater Powered Drinker drinking aid is a useful addition to the range as it has the facility of being able to work with puréed food for those on a soft food diet. This drinking aid provides an enabling solution for users with MND or muscular dystrophy as well as cerebral palsy.