The powered Neater Mobile Arm Support enables people with muscle weakness to use their arms.
Functional benefits of the Neater Mobile Arm Support
- Enables users to feed themselves, drink, use a phone, scratch their head,
wipe their nose and more.
- The mobile arm support, supports the user’s arms when using a keyboard.
Physical benefits of using the Mobile Arm Supports
- Large movement range reduces development of joint contractures.
- Arm supports helps maintain strength.
- Reduces development of postural deformities.
Psychological benefits of the Mobile Arm Support
- Less dependence on carers.
- Encourages social interaction.
- Helps maintain dignity.
- Promotes engagement in activities and mealtimes.
Arm Supports overview
The Neater Arm Support has a unique power drive system, which provides powered assistance to the user. The client needs very little movement or ability to use the mobile arm supports as this system effortlessly lifts the arms to a functional position. The friction free arms enable a fluid movement capability and the sling frame geometry automatically lowers the elbow on raising to bring the hand level with the mouth.
- Can be proved with a a single arm or both arms
- Good for exercise.
- Powered by the wheelchair’s batteries.
- Fitted to the back of the wheelchair.
- Folding design minimises obstruction.
- Wide range of frictionless movement.
Free Home Assessments:
- Maximise physical benefits and movement range by introducing the equipment early
- Free assessments are quick and convenient, using a unit on a portable stand
- When supplied, the mobile arm supports are usually fitted to the user’s chair